Monday, March 4, 2019

LTW-Outlines

Hello again peoples! This post is about how to move on from doing LTW ANI charts to creating an outline using that chart.


Here is an outline template for Essay One:
It's pretty simple, but the outlines get harder. If you look, at the top it has a little I that says "Introduction." That is simply a header; no need to write anything there. The same is true about anything with a Roman Numeral at the beginning. 
  You will write your proofs (reasons why/why not) instead of 'proof I, proof II, proof III' etc. For instance, if my thesis was "Edmund should not have followed the White Witch," one of my proofs might be "because she wanted to hurt his siblings." I would put that sentence in the area that says "Proof I."
  I hope this was clear enough. Just a warning, the outlines get a lot crazier with a lot more info. So don't slack off. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! We are just finishing CS Lewis’ Lion, The Witch and Wardrobe. Wanted to start introducing my student to LTW

    ReplyDelete

LTW-Outlines

Hello again peoples! This post is about how to move on from doing LTW ANI charts to creating an outline using that chart. Here is an outl...